Recreation & Leisure Disability Activities
What is Lifeplan’s Recreation & Leisure Disability Activities Service?
Lifeplan provides recreation and leisure activities for people with disabilities so we can help you get out and about in Perth! Whether you want to be part of something new, or want to continue your current activities, Lifeplan is here to help you engage with your local community with our recreation and leisure disability activities. Our state-of-the-art transport vehicles are fully equipped with wheelchair facilities to take you wherever you want to go. The only limit is your imagination!
What Are the Benefits of Recreation & Leisure Disability Activities?
Disability activities are an incredibly powerful tool for positive change. Some of the benefits of disability activities are:
- Improved physical health and energy levels
- A greater level of independence and freedom
- Social benefits – meet friends with similar life experiences
- Reduces stress and anxiety
What Recreation & Leisure Disability Activities Do Lifeplan Have?
With our recreation and leisure disability activities, the possibilities are endless. We always tailor our leisure and recreational activities to suit your interests and hobbies. Some of our most popular activities include:
- Exploring new spaces and places within Perth. We know of some fantastic recreation and leisure locations which we can recommend to you, but we are also keen to visit new places which are of interest to you.
- Attending local sports and community events.
- Visiting family and friends.
- Seeking out and engaging in your own self-identified community.
For more information on our recreation and leisure disability activities, contact the Lifeplan team on (08) 9277 7223, send an email to email@example.com or submit an expression of interest today!