Lifeplan is in constant contact with all of our customers and our objective is to keep everyone safe.
Visitors, please call lifeplan before you visit, we may be able to connect via phone or video in place – but call us first to discuss
Only staff that are required to be at the LIfeplan building should attend
ADVICE FOR ALL OUR CUSTOMERS
Please do not visit our office, telephone: (08) 9277 7223
Due to COVID-19, the way in which Lifeplan’s dedicated staff is working with our wonderful customers and their families has changed. We are in direct contact with all our staff and customers, and following the Federal and State Governments’ rigorous hygiene and COVID-19 safety protocols. We thank everyone for their patience as we upload new information on this page. Lifeplan are following the government’s social distancing requirements for non-essential business lockdowns, public and interior gatherings between our staff, between support workers and customers and between our staff, customers and the general public.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms and a fever then please: i) contact your GP for advice and isolate yourself at home and, ii) cancel your service immediately on Lifeplan: (08) 9277 722. For further information please call the COVID-19 National Helpline: 1800 020 080.
- We are contacting all Lifeplan customers by telephone now.
- The Lifeplan Management and Board will make an announcement very soon to announce our new operational planning decisions.
- Lifeplan’s Office is open to Select staff and support staff by arrangement only.
ADVICE FOR ALL OUR SUPPORT WORKERS
Please do not visit our office except to collect your vehicle keys and kits. Call or email your Coordinator directly for questions. Read your Sling posts in NEWSFEED under COVID19 Updates or Policy at Lifeplan.
ADVICE FOR EVERYONE
- stay at home if you are unwell.
- practise social distancing (1.5m between each person).
- avoid large gatherings (currently no more than 10 people).
- wash your hands often with soap and water, or hand sanitiser
- cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use your inner elbow.
- if you have arrived from overseas, you will need to self isolate for 14 days.
- seek information about the government’s new COVID-19 app CovidSafe.
- Stay connected and be kind.
Thank you for your patience.
Your Lifeplan Team